Waterways - MARTINIQUE COVE 03
Rates 2020 / 2021
Low Season (01/05 - 30/11), High Season (06/01 - 30/04 & 01/12 - 15/12), Peak Season (16/12 - 05/01)
|Season||2-7 Nights||8+ Nights|
These rates are VALID ONLY if bookings are made direct with Waterside Living and includes Long Weekends and School Holidays.
|Period||High Season (15 Jan - 30 Apr)||Low Season (1 May - 30 Nov)|
|Long Weekend (3 Nights) - 15%||R3890||R3395|
|Week (7 Nights) - 25%||R8010||R6985|
3 Bedroom ground floor apartment in the Marina Martinique close to the canal with a beautiful garden
Nestled on the edge of the waterway this cosy unit has a beautiful view of the waterway.
While enjoying a braai on the patio in the afternoon or a cup of coffee early morning, you will unwind in the tranquil atmosphere of the Marina Martinique while breathing in the fresh air of the Marina.
Just the place to come and relax and to get away from the hustle and bustle of city life.
- Main Bedroom: Double bed - sleeps 2
- En-suite Bathroom with shower
- Second Bedroom: 2 Single beds - sleeps 2
- Third Bedroom (added room - ideal for teenagers): Bunk bed - sleeps 2
- Please note that this room has an outside door and is not directly connected to the unit.
- Bathroom with bath
- Kitchen - fully equiped open plan
- Lounge - flat screen TV with DSTV (Bring own smart card and decoder)
- Barbeque - built in braai on veranda
- Community pool & play area with jungle gym for kids
- Secure Complex with open parking
- 24 Hour Security
- Fully Equipped Kitchen
- Linen & Towels Provided
- Laundry Service
- Daily Service can be arranged at additional cost
- Outdoor Braai
- Child Friendly
- Elderly Accessable
- Night Time Security
- Canal View
- Within 1km of Beach
- Within 1km of Restaurants
- Mountain View
- Secure Parking
- Swimming Pool
- DSTV (please bring own card, decoder & cable)