MARINA MARTINIQUE 957BOOK NOW FOR DECEMBER!
This is the ideal home for the smaller family who would like to relax in the tranquil atmosphere of the Marina Martinique! You can enjoy the lovely scenery and magnificent views of the waterways from the large stoep. Across the road there is a nature reserve with walkways where you can enjoy the wildlife in the Marina.
The spacious, sunny lounge and diningroom, comfortable furnished, extending to the stoep.
The kitchen is fully equiped with island counter, double door fridge-freezer, dish washer and more than enough cupboard space. The scullery houses a basin, washing machine and tumble drier.
The main bedroom is overlooking the waterways, very spacious room. Ensuite bathroom - separate area with vanity and mirrors.
The second bedroom has an outside entrence. It has a double bed and 2 singles (which would be installed for families of 6). It has an en-suite bathroom with shower, basin and toilet.
- Main Bedroom: Double bed - sleeps 2
- Bathroom: En-suite with shower
- Second Bedroom: Double bed - sleeps 2 + 2 Single beds - (sleeps 2 Optional)
- Bathroom: En-suite with shower and basin
- Kitchen - spacious fully equiped open plan with seperate scullery
- Dining area
- Lounge - large flat screen TV with DSTV
- Wi-Fi - Free
- Barbeque - Weber braai for use on the stoep
- Secure Complex with open parking
Only available 10/12/2021 to 10/01/2022.
Peak Period 16/12 - 05/01: R3950-00/night (10 NIGHTS MINIMUM)
Before and after peak period, the rate is R2250-00/night
- Weber Braai
- 24 Hour Security
- Fully Equipped Kitchen
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Linen & Towels Provided
- Laundry Service
- Daily Service can be arranged at additional cost
- Free Standing House
- Child Friendly
- Elderly Accessible
- Night Time Security
- Secure Parking
- Canal View
- Within 1km of Beach
- Within 1km of Restaurants
- Wireless Internet